Advice and Expertise Throughout the Home-Buying Process
When you choose a "Transaction Broker" relationship, your can provide these exclusive services:
- Explain the advantages of Transaction Brokerages and so that you understand relationship.Search for all properties listed in the "Multiple Listings Service (MLS)," "For Sale By Owner," "Bank Foreclosures," "VA/FHA Foreclosures," and "New Home Construction."Locate and show properties that meet your price range, pointing out strengths and weaknesses of each.Counsel you about the "best" property values and provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for a home prior to making an offer on it.
- Respond honestly and accurately to all of your questions.
- Obtain full disclosure on any property before making an offer to purchase. Help you determine your needs for "Full Home Inspections" and "Warranties."
- Give you a specific opinion of value for any property you are considering.
- Provide you with financial information about neighborhood properties and a detailed explanation on how this can benefit you.
- Make arrangements for any inspections you require prior to finalizing any purchase agreement.
- Consult with you regarding counter offers.
- Verify that all conditions of the purchase agreement are complied with. Confirm that all repairs have been completed to your satisfaction.
- Provide you with all alternative sources of financing and help you obtain the loan that best meets your needs.
- Be present at the time you close on your new home, to verify that all documents conform to the conditions of the purchase agreement.
- Keep everything about you absolutely confidential.
Ready to start your exclusive services with The Ingles/Company Realtors? Then call 505.828.1366 today!